use this form for SECTIONAL OVERHEAD DOORS ONLY
please take a couple of minutes to learn what information is needed
and how to take the SECTIONAL OVERHEAD DOOR survey
All measurements are in
You'll need to take these five basic measurements:
1. The width of the door.
2. The height of the door.
3. The gap space at the bottom of the door.
4. The gap space between the lintel and the top of the door.
DOOR BOTTOM INFORMATION
You will need to identify the type of bottom on the door.
1. Rubber bubble.
2. Plain bottom.
DOOR JAMB & LINTEL SPECIFICATIONS
You will need to note some characteristics of the door.
1. The type of material used for the lintel: wood, concrete, steel or
2. The type of material used for the door jamb: wood, concrete, steel or
3. What color are the door and lintel.
Simply take the measurements
required, affix a sticker to an inside edge of the door, and put the
information in the spaces provided on this form
* are mandatory