please take a couple of minutes to learn what information is needed
and how to take the ROLLING STEEL DOOR survey
All measurements are in
You'll need to take four basic measurements:
1. The width of the door.
2. The height of the door inside the door jamb.
3. The gap space along the bottom of the door.
4. The gap between the lintel and the door curtain when the door is
DOOR BOTTOM SPECIFICATIONS
Which type of door bottom is used?
1. Rubber bubble
LINTEL & JAMB SPECIFICATIONS
We need to know some specific facts.
The type of material used for the lintel: wood, concrete, steel or
2. The type of material used for the
door jamb: wood, concrete, steel or something else.
3. What color, if any, are the jamb
Which slats shown in the diagrams most closely resemble those used
in your door?
BARREL / DRUM LOCATION
Where the drum is located? It's either inside or outside the building.
Simply take the measurements
required, affix a sticker to an inside edge of the door, and put the
information in the spaces provided on this form